Directions & Map
Grad Rates & ASR
Hall of Fame
Self-Study Web Site
Spartan Street Team
Visiting Team Guide
USC Upstate Home
Nov. 13, 2007
- Junior Ebony Johnson's double-double was the Spartans' first since junior Courtney Bradley posted 32 points and 10 rebounds against Lander on Feb. 21, 2007. She is the first player in the DI era to post a double-double.
- The Spartans scored 13 straight points, their first run of at least 10-0 in the DI era, from 4:11 remaining in the second half until five seconds remained in the game. Freshman Tiffany Whiting led the run with eight points.
- Four players finished in double figures (juniors Courtney Bradley, Ebony Johnson, freshmen Tiffany Whiting, Oceana Jackson) for the first time since an 84-45 win over Francis Marion on Jan. 10, 2007.
- All 11 of freshman Tiffany Whiting's points came in the second half.
- The first points in the Division I era for the Spartans were scored by junior Ebony Johnson at the 15:36 mark of the first half. Sophomore Courtney Hawkins posted the first 3-pointer in the DI era, hitting a trifecta with 12:14 left in the half. Freshman Oceana Jackson added the first free throw in the DI era with a swirling effort with 4:50 remaining in the first half.
- Junior Courtney Bradley is 48 points shy of 500 in her career, seven 3-pointers shy of 100, and eight assists shy of seventh in school history.
- Junior Ebony Johnson is eight points from 300 in her career and seven rebounds from 200.
- Sophomore Courtney Hawkins is nine points from 200 in her career and 24 rebounds from 100.